- 1The straightness and accuracy of the framing members allows the builder to create a better quality finish.
- 2Roof lines, hallways and ceiling stay straight and level and you wont ever have nails popping out.
- 3Economical sections and technological manufacture have made steel the most versatile and strong material for modern day building trends.
The Advantages of Steel Framing
For all your framing needs
We’ve got your framing needs covered whether you’re building a house, a school, a hospital, or simply a shed or pergola. We know that your building is of the utmost importance to you, so we’ll help you find the best way to build it.
Partnering for a successful project
- Information for Commercial Builders
- Information for Residential Builders
- Information for Architects and Engineers
- Information for Owner Builders
Custom Steel Frames doing a great job putting up the frames at the upgrade of the Young Aquatic Centre. Doesn't take long for things to take shape!
Custom Steel Frames provided exceptional service. They were very accommodating and professional. Highly recommended!